This is the perfect time of year to check on some money saving and energy saving items. These small steps to change your habits add up to big savings!!
• Set thermostat to 68-70 degrees during the day and 65-68 degrees at night.
• Lower your thermostat to 60 degrees when you’re out of the house).
• Turn off the water while doing dishes and showering, in between soaping up.
• Make sure all HVAC vents are clean and clear of and any blockages (furniture, paper, etc.)
• Run full loads of dishes and laundry.
• Turn dishwasher off after wash mode and let air dry.
• Use dryer to dry back-to-back, less energy to heat up and avoid over-drying.
• Replace light bulbs with CFLs (Compact Fluorescent Bulbs).
• Turn off lights when not in use.
• Switch ceiling fan to clockwise and run on low to circulate warm air.
• Heat home with passive solar by opening the blinds dua ring day.
• Use toaster oven and microwave to reheat food.
• Set refrigerator to 30-42 degrees. Use Power saver switch if there is one.
• Clean refrigerator coils.
• Keep freezer full.
• Match pot size to the burner.
• Plug electronics into power strips and turn off.
• Set computer to sleep or off when not in use, instead of a screen saver.
• Unplug battery chargers when charging is complete.
During this time of year, we are reflecting on all that we are thankful for and the cornucopia of blessings that we have here at All County Boulder. To our Property Owners, we thank you for your trust in us to manage and take care of your properties. And to our Tenants, thank you for being dependable and conscious customers. We are ever grateful to our Vendors, who are ready to help, day or night, with the care and maintenance of all our properties. To our Real Estate Agent contacts, we thank you for your continued faith in us, and the referrals which put our name out there. We are thankful for the wonderful place that we live and work, here in Boulder County, and for all the snow landing in the nearby mountains for winter fun! We are thankful for continued good news on the flood recovery and look forward to driving up to Flagstaff Road once again. Most of all, we are thankful for being part of this wonderful Boulder community, and warmly wish you all a Happy and Safe Thanksgiving.
We want to thank our terrific vendors for helping us get our properties ready for this vicious cold snap!! Ross Sutherland (303-817-8761), the owner of Buckingham’s Fence and Sprinkler, was efficient and timely in getting all of our sprinklers blown-out! Mark Risius (720-352-1654), the owner of Window King, cleaned our property gutters at a fast clip with wind and leaves blowing. Twin Peaks Heating, Cooling, & Plumbing (720-491-3484) has shut down swamp coolers, and are super vigilant in checking on and tweaking our properties’ heating devices to keep them running top notch! We thank our vendors for their attention to detail and quality service!
Arranging Winterization Services, such as: sprinkler blow-outs, gutter cleaning, and furnace tuning to our properties is just one of the many personalized services we offer to our clients here at All County Boulder Property Management.
We are CELEBRATING here at All County Boulder Property Management!! We have grown to manage over 100 properties! At All County Boulder, our sole focus is property management and we aim to be the BEST! We pride ourselves on being experts at everything from marketing and tenant screening to lease negotiation and rent collection. We take the hassle out of property management for owners and create an easy home living for tenants. It is our attention to the details and stellar customer service skills that set us apart from other property management companies! We look forward to many years serving the Boulder County area and reaching greater milestones. We thank all our owners, tenants, vendors, local real estate agents and families for your support and continued trust in us, we couldn’t have done it without you!!